What Procedures Could I Have Done to Make my Face More Feminine? (photo)

I would like to have less fat around my mouth with a tighter, more contoured jaw and lots of volume in my cheeks so that I have a nice V-Shape to my face with chisled features. What would be the best course of action to achieve this look? Is there anything else that could make my face look more feminine and attractive?

Microliposuction for facial contouring

+1

Microliposuction might be an option, however, it would be helpful to know how old you are.  Younger women (in their 20's) often naturally develop the features you are describing with the natural aging process.  I would caution against aggressive intervention in order to make sure that you don't become overly gaunt or chiseled as you age.

Your best option is to seek up a consultation with a local facial plastic surgeon for specific recommendations.

Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon

What Procedures Could I Have Done to Make my Face More Feminine?

+1

Aestheically speaking, your face still appears to have the baby fat of youth.  This typically decreases in the early-mid twenties.  If you are of that age currently, micro-liposuction to remove the excess fat and Cheek Augmentation with Cheek Implants as well as a Chin Implant would seem appropriate to create a soft, more feminie and attractive face.  Hope this helps.