What Procedures Do I Need to Look More Feminine? (Photos)

I'm 18 years old and Im very self-conscious about my nose, due to the dorsal hump, the size, and the thickness. I also believe I have very masculine features and a face shape. I was thinking I might need Rhinoplasty and a Facial Contouring Surgery. I was also considering lip augmentation and eyelid surgery. Please let me know how I can look more feminine and attractive. Please also include estimated prices. Thankyou.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

You don't need extreme makeover to look feminine!

+2

Hi

I agree that if you get a well performed rhinoplasty by an expert surgeon to reduce your dorsal hump, narrow the tip and narrow your nostrils and slightly rotate your tip, your nose and face can look feminine and fantastic.  Your lips will look fuller after the nose gets smaller so you can wait on that for now.  YOU DO NOT NEED any extreme makeover or facial contouring.  You have a pretty face.  You just need a better hairstyle and makeup and you need to take pics with a better camera and lighting.  

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastyspecialistsurgeon.com/choosing-a-rhinoplasty-specialist-surgeon/my-rhinoplasty-philosophy-approach/

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Well-performed rhinoplasty Surgery may lead to a more effeminate appearance of your nose.

+3

I reviewed your photos and your concerns:

Your nose appears to be on the large side, and you have a small chin. Rhinoplasty techniques may lead to a smaller, narrower nose without a hump. I do not see the need for lip augmentation or eyelid surgery. 

You may benefit from consulting several reputable rhinoplasty surgeons to see what might be best for you.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Web reference: http://ericmjoseph.com/

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

+2

A rhinoplasty to reduce the hump and refine the tip as well as a chin implant will improve facial proportions.  The lips can be injected with filler at a later date, if you desire.  The eyelids do not need any measures taken at this time.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com

How to make a more feminine face

+2

I suspect that addressing your nasal shape would go a long way toward feminizing your facial features. Your dorsal bump could be straightened and your nasal tip refined.

I don't think you need eyelid or lip surgery. You could consider chin augmentation as well, though I would recommend you go through digital morphing in the office with your potential surgeon first to make sure this creates a look that you like.

You can learn more about rhinoplasty at my web reference link below.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastyinseattle.com/rhinoplasty-treatments/hump-on-nose

Feminizing the Nose in a Young Patient

+2

Thank you for the question and your photos. I think that the primary feature you are seeing is a somewhat large nose with a bump (dorsal hump). For young patients, a rhinoplasty can be an excellent option to improve facial harmony and confidence. However, please make sure that you (and your parents) understand the process, its benefits and risks, and that you have a comfortable and open relationship with your surgeon. Seeing a couple of different qualified rhinoplasty surgeons will help you figure out what you really want. Best of luck!

Web reference: http://www.sanfranciscofacialplasticsurgery.com/ethnic-rhinoplasty.php

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

What Procedures Do I Need to Look More Feminine?

+2

You look feminine, but if you want to look better, treat your nose and your chin, that is enough.

Spanish translation provided by doctor:

Usted luce femenina, pero si quiere verse mejor, trate su nariz y su menton, eso es suficiente. 

Argentina Plastic Surgeon

+2

Due to your youth, I would start with a rhinoplasty and chin implant ONLY! Allow 1 year of healing before considering additional surgeries. 

Facial Feminization

+2

Your nose can be reduced and made more feminine by narrowing the tip and the base, as well as removing the hump. Consider a chin implant and cheek implants which will give you better definition with facial definition and and proportion.

I would focus on the nose / chin

+2

Hello! As the other surgeons here have mentioned, I would focus on your nose and chin initially. I do not see any indication for eyelid surgery at this point and lip augmentation is something you can always try out with injectables in the future if so desired.

I do however see great potential for improvement in your overall look. I would somewhat disagree with your impression of having a masculine look, but I would agree that improving the nose / chin / face relationship will have a dramatic aesthetic effect.

I would focus on dorsal hump reduction / tip deprojection / rotation to improve the lateral view and then tip narrowing and refinement, which would have a huge impact on the 3/4 and frontal views. There is a question of whether an alar wedge excision might be beneficial to narrow the base of the nose, but it looks like you might be able to get away without it from these pictures. Some of these types of details are best addressed in person with your surgeon, but all of these things are easily performed by anyone qualified.

The reasoning for chin augmentation is sometimes misunderstood by patients. I can see how you might think something like this would give a more masculine look. However, if done properly, this is not true. What it will do is bring the face into better balance and make your nose look even better in relation to everything else.

Good luck! 

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

+2

Many thanks for reaching out.  Regarding rhinoplasty, I agree that lowering the bump on top of the nose, raising the tip, diminishing tip size, improving tip definition, and perhaps narrowing the nostrils (hard to tell from views shown, and may be camera lens type) would be very nice for you.  If your dental occlusion is OK, may also consider chin implant.  Beyond that, a pleasant disposition, a beautiful smile, nice hair, clothing, accessories, and cosmetics that fit your style are all the femininity you will ever need. 

Web reference: http://feelbeautiful.com/gallery/rhinoplasty-nose-reshaping