Procedures to Make Lower Jaw Less Masculine and Face More Proportional? (photo)

i don't mean to be a troll. but i feel like i was all over the place on my other post. so to keep things simple. my main concerns are. my nose's bulbous tip that flares out, i don't want anything drastic and wud like to keep my ethnic look. the long distance between my upper lip and the base of my nose. and my chin that looks unproportionately long but i don't mind it's pointedness. i've also gained weight if that helps with any thing. i appreciate all the inputs.

Ethnic Rhinoplasty/Lip Lift

+2

Your concerns are very common amongst the ethnic population.  The alar base can be narrowed so that it does not flare out as much particularly when you smile.  The length between your upper lip and nasal base can also be shortened to balance out your appearance.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Flared nostrils can be reduced

+1

The bulbous Asian tip can be narrowed through tip cartilage suturing techniques and an alarplasty.  This will narrow the base and the tip of the nose.  There is nothing that can be done about the long upper lip.