What Procedures Do I Need to Have Done to Look Like This?

I know I need rhinoplasty for sure. But after much research I was wondering if I need a brow lift? I'm trying to achieve a more open, soft doe eyed look. After a photo shoot there was some manipulation done on my nose and cheeks to thin them out. My main concern is my eye and nose area, though. However, I'm not the expert. How can I look like my ideal self??

Rhinoplasty, chin implant and nuchal liposuction.

Thank you for your inquiry!

It seems that you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty along with a chin implant and possibly nuchal liposuction that will sculpt your facial features in a natural fashion and provide you with a harmonious look. However, without a physical examination it is not possible to provide you with specific details. I highly recommend that you schedule a consultation with a well-experienced surgeon.

It is important to mention that the finest cosmetic results in any particular case are based on a variety of factors, including: the unique anatomy of the patient, realistic expectations, a well-informed and detailed discussion with your plastic surgeon concerning the best options for you especially covering a deep understanding of the pros and cons of any given choice you will adopt.

Please keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon online who offers to tell you what to do without a physical examination covering the nature and the status of the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative solution would not be in your best interest. With that in mind, it is the safest and for your best interest to find a plastic surgeon with solid experience and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who is ideally a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons that you will trust and be comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Good luck!!!

Ali Sajjadian, MD FACS