What Procedures Will Lift Many Small and Big Deep and Shallow Acne Scars?

I am a sufferer on of acne. I went with oral isotretinoin twice. My present concern now is some minoy acne black heads but my biggest problem now is my acne holes/scars all over my cheeks and sides of the face. It makes my face look wavy or old. its very embarassing to go out of the house. I tried fraxel for 5x but it didnt do anything. What else is there to lift these holes small and deeps please help me :((((( [The problem is some form of texture not dark pigments so pictures cant show them]

Acne Scar Treatments

+1

I find that the best treatment for pitted (atrophic) acne scarring is the Fractional CO2 resurfacing laser.  While the Fraxel can be helpful to improving the texture of acne scarring, an ablative resurfacing laser (such as the Fractional CO2 laser) provides a more aggressive treatment and a much better result.  The laser energy ablates the surface of the skin and stimulates new collagen to permanently smooth out areas of uneven scarring.  

Treatment of Acne Scars

+1

There are many good acne scar treatments and it is important you consult with a board-certified physician experienced in treating them. Acne scars that look depressed or like "holes" typically do very with injectable fillers. In our practice we use liquid injectable silicone which is very precise and is permanent. Click on the link below to look at before and after photos. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD