How many procedures can you have done in one surgery? Is it possible to do a BBL, Lipo, TT and Breast Augmentation together?

Are you able to get a BBL, Lipo, tummy tuck and breast augmentation with lift all at the same time or is that risky???

Multiple procedures

+1
I do not perform a tummy tuck at the same time as a brazilian butt lift because I often harvest fat from the abdomen and this could compromise the results.

+1
If you are healthy and your surgeon is an expert at all of these and can hold the operative time to about 4 hours, I think this is not unreasonable.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of breast augmentations, tummy tucks, and Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1
Thank you for your question, It is possible to get all those procedures done at once successfully, however your personal health and the results for your blood work will indicate us if it would be of risk to do all those procedures at once. If all of your blood work is in order your Plastic Surgeon could continue with the full scheduled procedure.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon