Which Procedures Would Help Improve my Facial Asymmetry and Long Face? (photo)

The right side of my face is lower than the left and I have a narrow face. Issues to address: opening my eyes, off center nose, nonexistent cheeks, slanted lips, unbalanced jaw, & widening my face. With the goal of achieving as much facial symmetry as I can what is suggested that I have done? If I had to prioritize, which procedures would help improve my appearance most? What is the implant upkeep? Would any type of lift help with the tall forehead issue? Any FL doctor referrals appreciated.

Facial asymmetry and long face with high forehead.

+2

You would benefit most from a forehead lift and hairline lowering. You need enough elasticity in the scalp to do this and if your scalp is too immobile then we use a tissue expander to do this. We invented this procedure 35 years ago and the hairline scar is not noticeable afterwards if properly done. Make sure your surgeon has done many of these and see live patient results!

Facial Cosmetic Surgery

+1

Facial asymmetry is very personal. Specifically for you: rhinoplasty, pretricial forehead lifting, facial fillers, facial implants, fat grafting, mid-face lift, etc., would be very helpful to you!

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry Improved Permanently Inexpensively with Silikon 1000

+1

By equilizing the widths of the nose with Silikon 1000, you would permanently and inexpensively eliminate some major midline asymmetries in both resting and smiling views.  Elongating your left medial brow toward the center, and changing your hair style can further minimize your facial asymmetries. 

Donald T. Levine, MD
Nyack Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial asymmetry

+1

Asymmetry of the face is normal.  Trying to make it   perfectly symmetric is impossible.  Facial fillers or the like may be reasonable for some rejuvenation.  A crooked nose can be improved.