What Treatment Would Give Me Optimal Results For Facial Scars? (photo)

I dont have enough room to explain my life story like I would like to and due to the limited info I can give I would like to get straight to the point. The following photos explain my scars and my ideal treatments I would like to undergo to treat them. I would appreciate all input. I am pretty much set on dermabrasion although my scarring isnt severe, I think it get the job done so I dont need further treatment. I am closed off to lasers, but open to peels. Be thorough with treatments please!!!!

Acne scars that are deep and atrophic on face

Percutaneous scar release, TCA Cross, fractional co2 laser, and Pulsed dye scar laser will each help to improve your acne scars. 

Start with the TCA CROSS.

I have used the TCA CROSS even for rolling scars with good results. You could start there with about 2 sessions, 3 to 4 months apart. And it is definitely easier on you than the dermabrasion would be!