What Treatment Would Give Me Optimal Results For Facial Scars? (photo)

I dont have enough room to explain my life story like I would like to and due to the limited info I can give I would like to get straight to the point. The following photos explain my scars and my ideal treatments I would like to undergo to treat them. I would appreciate all input. I am pretty much set on dermabrasion although my scarring isnt severe, I think it get the job done so I dont need further treatment. I am closed off to lasers, but open to peels. Be thorough with treatments please!!!!

Acne scars that are deep and atrophic on face

+1

Percutaneous scar release, TCA Cross, fractional co2 laser, and Pulsed dye scar laser will each help to improve your acne scars. 

Start with the TCA CROSS.

+1

I have used the TCA CROSS even for rolling scars with good results. You could start there with about 2 sessions, 3 to 4 months apart. And it is definitely easier on you than the dermabrasion would be!

Renita Lourdhurajan, MD, DNB
India Dermatologist