Best procedure(s) for tubular sagging breasts in a 19 year old girl? (photo)

I think I have tubular breasts that are also becoming ptotic . -wide spaced on chest, no cleavage -starts low on chest and ends early -no lower pole -very long projection compared tobase, herniated areola -drooping and downward pointing -empty/loose feeling, early sagging, no firmness and awful stretch marks ideal result= firm breast without herniated areolas, a wide base with tissue spread out across the chest and very little forward projection, a full lower pole, and less sagging. Thank you!!

Implant not necessary for tubular breasts

+1
The best procedure for you would be The Ultimate Breast Lift. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the lollipop or boat anchor shaped incisions and does not require implants. The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without the use of implants. In the future, you will most likely gain weight or have pregnancies, which will alter the size of your breasts and implants may not be necessary. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast droop

+1

Thanks for your question and photos. You are an excellent candidate for a breast uplift. I do not think that you need implants. I do not think that you have tubular breasts.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Sagging breasts

+1

Good assessment. However, most of us would not classify your situation as tuberous breast. As everyone has suggested, a breast lift and augmentation are advisable. I would recommend round, not shaped implants(too much lower pole weight for you) in the subglandular plane. You will enjoy your new breasts.

David Marcus, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Breast surgery

+1

You need both breasts lifted and probably small implants placed to get the best result. Your breasts are indeed toxic, or sagging, but I would not classify them as tubular. You would be a good candidate for the lollipop type lift with implants, either saline or silicone.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Best procedure(s) for tubular sagging breasts in a 19 year old girl?

+1

If you want larger breasts, an implant can be used. The breast lift will do the most to reshape your breasts. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1
Thank you for your question and photos. I disagree, you do not have tuberous breasts. You have breast asymmetry and sagging breasts. Your breasts start high on your chest and you have large areolae with no breast tissue herniation. You would get excellent improvemet with a vertical breast lift and silicone gel implant augmentation to give you better shaped breasts, closer cleavage and upper pole fullness as well. You would need breast tissue removed from your left breast to improve symmetry.An inperson consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is a must. At that time you can determine what size or shape implants would suit you best. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thanks for your pictures, an in person evaluation will solve your concerns about what is the best procedures, you dont look to have tuberous breast and a breast lift will solve your issues about sagging, if you are aiming for a fuller and bigger breast implants will be a must but to have both procedures it is necessary to see a plastic surgeon. Best Wishes!

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD

Tuberous breast correction

+1

From your pictures and description, you do seem to have a tuberous breast with a constructed fold and ptosis. I would suggest a breast lift (I would also remove some tissue from your larger side to create better symmetry) with augmentation to replace volume in the upper pole. In your case, I would suggest using a shaped implant as this will give you more lower pole fullness, which can be hard to create with a constricted base. Additionally, fat transfer can be added over the implant to the medial pole and upper pole to increase your cleavage and help give the breast more of a round shape compared to the elongated shape seen with tuberous breasts. Good luck!

C. Andrew Salzberg, MD
Westchester Plastic Surgeon

Tubular breasts

+1

Based on your pictures, I would think that a breast lift procedure would give you a perkier shape (less elongated) with smaller areolae. Breast implants would give you more volume, but I think you could get a nice result even without implants.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Sagging Breasts

+1

From your picture, it appears you have some constriction/ tuberous elements to your breast. Additionally, you have asymmetries. To improve the overall appearance you would require implants to add volume and improve asymmetries along with a lift procedure. An exam would better help determine what type of lift would be best.

Best Wishes,

Brian Joseph MD, FACS

Brian Joseph, MD