Which Procedures Do I Need? Looking for Overall Enhancement (photo)

I want to enhance my overall facial structure. So far, I have had a horrendous nose job. Aiming to progress with my plans, I had a consultation with a specialist in oral (and) maxillofacial surgery. The result was genuinely disappointing. The only advice was to get the nose fixed and - maybe - reduce the chin. Then he went on to tell me that he thought I was a pretty girl and wouldn't need anymore. As I do not share his opinion, I would like to receive further expert advice.

Facial aesthetics

+1

It is always best to go over your concerns in person and find out what is bothering you.  Best to go in for a consultation.  Good luck!