What Procedures Would Fix my Crooked Nose? (photo)

My whole face is basically asymmetrical. Not severely, but more so than most. My nose is particularly lopsided. I think the bone leans to the left, and throws off the rest of it, making one nostril appear larger than the other and making the bulb off-center. A doctor, however, told me my septum was straight. I apologize for the quality of the picture, but hopefully it will still help determine how extensive/expensive the surgery would be.

Rhinoplasty, the solution for a crooked nose

+1

Dear KittenKat,

The photograph uploaded is not of a good quality and so it is hard to give you an opinion based on it.

Nonetheless, your description tend to qualify you for a Rhinoplasty addressing all your concerns.

Unfortunately, without a physical examination I cannot recommend specific details.

I encourage you to seek consultation with a board certified surgeon of extensive experience in facial procedures so you can make a well informed decision.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Trust Your Face To A Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

You may benefit from rhinoplasty.  It is impossible to fully evaluate your nose from the photos you have posted.  Make appointments for consultations with multiple surgeons. Look at lots of before and after photos. Board certification by The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, The American Board of Otolaryngology or The American Board of Plastic Surgery is preferred.

Warmest regards.

Dr. Pippin

Gregory Pippin, MD
Metairie Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

First thing I recommend is posting better photos of the "crooked" nose like full face. Otherwise very hard to response under the limited circumstances provided. Good luck. 

+1

Rhinoplasty is a procedure we offer here in our practice.  Be sure to schedule your consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  You can do research on the internet to look at before and after photos.  You can have just the tip of your nose and nostrils corrected for more symmetry. 

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Procedures to Fix Crooked Nose

+1

Some asymmetry of the face is normal. Unfortunately my reception of your picture is terrible, but asymmetry or deviation of the nose can be improved with rhinoplasty surgery in most cases. Find an surgeon experienced in revision rhinoplasty.