What Do Procedures Do I Have to Do to Have to Get Double Eyelids? (photo)

You see i wanted to get double eyelid surgery and i live i wanted to know what kind of prcedures i need for it

Asian Double Eyelid - Suture technique vs. incisional technique

+1

Asian blepharoplasty or double eyelid surgery are usually performed with buried sutures or incisional technique with anchoring sutures to create the fold or crease.  In general, suture technique is less reliable in terms of longevity of the crease and are contraindicated in certain patients, such as those with ptosis as pointed out by Dr. Charles Lee.  I favor the incisional technique as results are more predictable and scarring is minimal once well healed.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Double Eyelid

+1

An Asian Blepharoplasty can create double eyelid creases that is a common request.  Please consult with your board certified specialist to obtain the results you seek.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/procedures2/asianblepharoplasty

You have droopy eyelids (ptosis) and will need an incision surgery for your double eyelid

+1

You have a common condition called ptosis, in which your eyelid muscles are not opening your eyes fully. This muscle needs to be reinforced to help make your eyes open all the way and make you look more alert. This is done through an incision approach. The double eyelid crease is set at the time of the ptosis repair. 

What Procedures Do I Have to Do to Have to Get Double Eyelids?

+1

There are several procedures available for creating the crease. The technique used depends on many factors including anatomy and age. From these photographs it appears that you have an asymmetry of the brow and decreased lid function. You should be evaluated in person for the best assessment.

Reston Facial Plastic Surgeon