Hi, what procedures can be done to create a more feminine/elegant nose? (Photo)

As a transgender, I find my nose not elegant enough. I'd like to have a more narrow nose, with the only goal to make it more feminine/elegant. For the rest I am aware that I have an ethnic nose (I am Javanese/Indonesian/Dutch) :) What procedures can be done to create this? I have heard that an Alar Base reduction would do the job. Any more recommendations? Also, what would it cost me? I will pay for quality. Thank you so much!

Rhinoplasty to create a more feminine elegant nose

+2
To create a more feminine and elegant nose during the rhinoplasty procedure would involve narrowing the nasal bones with osteotomies, tip cartilages narrowed with suture techniques and an alar-plasty to narrow the wide nostrils. This can all be done through closed rhinoplasty techniques under general anesthesia as an outpatient  surgical procedure.

Hi, what procedures can be done to create a more feminine/elegant nose?

+2
You would benefit from Cosmetic Rhinoplasty Surgery.  I would narrow your bridge and refine your tip.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is very experienced in Rhinoplasty surgery for your best result.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

+2
An alar base reduction with tip refinement and bridge narrowing would produce a very nice transformation.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Dr. Jeffrey Epstein Answer

+1
Likely the alar base reduction would be part of the work done but clearly the narrowing and the feminization of the nose (usually characterized by a slightly upturned refined tip, a narrow bridge and base, and more) are achieved through a variety of other approaches including tip sculpting, resetting the bridge, and more.

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

More Feminine Nose

+1
Your bridge should be narrowed, the tip reduced and refined, and the nasal base narrowed. While this is the goal for many non transgender females it is always part of facial feminization.