How Much Will These Procedures Cost Me and What Are They Correctly Called/what Will Be Done? (photo)

I will most likely be getting them done in the Columbus, OH area. I'm 19. I was obese for the majority of my life and have recently (within the last 2 years) lost 70 plus pounds. Thank you.

Hi There,

Here is a link to our Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift pages, where you can find average costs, reviews, before and afters, etc., of these procedures.

Body Contouring Procedures and Cost

+1

You mainly are referring to liposuction of your circled areas with the possibility of a mini-tumy tuck for the overhanging lower abdominal skin. (it has to be removed, it can not just be lifted) The combined procedures of a  mini-tummy tuck and liposuction of the flanks, bra rolls and gluteal crease will take about two hours to perform under general anesthesia as an outpatient procedure. Expect total costs to be in the range of $ 6500 to $ 8500.

What procedures do I need??

+1

I will assume you are at your desired weight. If not, though it is ok to consider your options, don't exercise them until you are close to that weight.

For the abdomen, you will need an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). That will remove the excess skin and flatten the abdominal wall. 

For the three areas on the back it is a bit hard to tell from the photo. Liposuction is probably going to be recommended for the lower two areas. The upper area may also do well with liposuction, but if there is skin excess you might need what is called a "bra-line back lift" to accomplish your goals. 

This website has average prices, which may well be different from those near your home.

Thanks for the question, best wishes.