What Procedures Would I Need to Correct my Asymmetrical Face and Does Insurance Cover Anything? (photo)

What Procedures Would I Need to Correct my Asymmetrical Face and Does Insurance Cover Anything?

Open ended question.

+2

Lo

You definitely have right upper eyelid ptosis.  However, this may or may not be your concern.  The value of a personal consultation is that a surgeon can explore with you what precisely you concerns are.  I see upper eyelid ptosis but that may not in fact be what your issue is.  If it is upper eyelid ptosis, then yes, an oculoplastic surgeon is a good choice.

Ptosis!

+1

Your right eyelid levator palpebrae muscle and tendon needs specialized cosmetic and functional improvement and elevation.  This type of surgery requires specialized knowledge, skill and experience by fully trained & boarded Facial Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeons.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Upper eyelid ptosis

+1

You have right upper eyelid ptosis that needs to be corrected.  I suggest you see an oculoplastic surgeon for a consultation.

Alexander Ovchinsky, MD

Ptosis surgery for asymmetry of face ( right eyelid).

+1

Ptosis surgery for asymmetry of face ( right eyelid) should be all you need. See an oculoplastic surgeon to do this.