What Procedures Would I Need to Correct my Asymmetrical Face and Does Insurance Cover Anything? (photo)

What Procedures Would I Need to Correct my Asymmetrical Face and Does Insurance Cover Anything?

Open ended question.

Lo

You definitely have right upper eyelid ptosis.  However, this may or may not be your concern.  The value of a personal consultation is that a surgeon can explore with you what precisely you concerns are.  I see upper eyelid ptosis but that may not in fact be what your issue is.  If it is upper eyelid ptosis, then yes, an oculoplastic surgeon is a good choice.