I Am Having Several Procedures Done After Losing a Lot of Weight. Timing of Procedures?

Is it best to have a 360o tummy and back tuck done in one operation, or is it best to have a tummy tuck followed by a back lift a few weeks later. If these procedures are done separately, is the join on the sides usually smooth and unoticable?

Body lift

+2

It is very common to do a body lift (abdominoplasty with buttock/lateral thigh lift) all at once.  It is one anesthesia and one recovery period.  You should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to make sure you are a good candidate medically to both procedures at once.  If so, I think this would be a better way to go.  The incision transition on the sides can be smooth even if the procedures are done separately.

Tucson Plastic Surgeon