Which Procedures Am I a Good Candidate For? (photo)

Hi, I'm a 23 year old Hispanic female with boobs that have zero life. I have horrible self image because of my body. I would like to have the "Vixen" body. Small waist, Perky boobs & enormous Ass! What procedures would be best? After doing Research I found that a Breast Lift/BBL would be the best procedures for me. I like my size so I don't think I need implants, just a drastic lift!

Ultimate Breast Lift BEST

+2
Your photographs show your breasts are asymmetrical and they are quite low with large areolas.  You would benefit from a technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift.  This technique can raise your breasts, increase upper pole fullness and increase your cleavage.  This is all done without vertical scars or the ugly boat anchor shaped incisions.  Women have tremendous boost in their self-esteem after this procedure.  In terms of your buttocks, the brazilian butt lift would be an alternative for you as well as liposuction of your abdomen.  The liposuction of the abdomen would reduce the size of your abdomen, which would give the impression of larger buttocks, even if you did not undergo fat injections.  I do not believe you need a breast augmentation.
Best Wishes,
Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

What procedures am I a candidate for

+2

Body contouring, breast lift and even fat transfer are options you can consider. Please have these procedures for the right reason

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Body contouring

+1

Sorry you are so unhappy with your body. It looks like you m ay be a good candidate for a lift and possibly liposuction and fat grafting to your buttock region. Of course, an exam in person would be essential.

What procedures do I need to obtain a "Vixen" body?

+1

Examining the photos I I believe you can have a verfy good result following liposuction of the abdomen, waist and upper back and using the fat for the BBL. In addition you would benefit from a brest lift. Provided that you healthy you may be able to have all three procedure performe simultaneously. But first you need to have a consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience with the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hello Ms. Fluer

You did your homework, you are right,

Breast lift

brazilian butt lift, with liposuction abdomen, flanks and back and fat transfer to the buttocks

Good candidate for

+1

Hi miss Fleur, You look like a good candidate for fat transfer taken from your abdomen and back area and injected into your buttocks for a curvier look, which will complement your hips beautifully. Your breast could be lifted too for them to look full and perky again, they look like a nice full size so probably implants wont be needed. How ever we could do a lift for them to be in place.
If you want more information contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon