How Long Should I Wait In Between Liposuction Treatments?

It has been 2 weeks since i have had Liposuction and I need to have my second procedure because i have soft skin so they are going to take a little bit out at a time. How long should I wait? Is 10 weeks in between too soon? I had my full legs done.

Liposuction treatments

+1

I want to confirm that you actually had liposuction because generally liposuction is never done as a series of treatments. Depending on whether or not it was a lipo procedure or something else, maybe laser lipolysis, the answer differs. Keep in mind it takes a few months for the swelling to go down and for the full results to be visible.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Repeat liposuction timing

+1

I have to admit, I have never hard of staging  liposuction in short sequence in order to get good skin contraction.  I think that eventually, if the same amount of fat is removed, that you will end up in the same place as if it were done in one setting. In cases where I perform liposuction, I ask the patient to wait 6-12 months for all of the swelling and whatever skin shrinkage that will occur to be completed.

Julio Garcia, MD