When Should I Get Fat Grafting?

hi im 17 years old and i have a cup c36 and a cup a36 brasts. my right breast hasen't grown since i was 14.my doctor said it might grow out but if it don't i should think about surgery. how soon can i get the fat grattifing process?

Breast unerder developement

+1

You are one of the very few that I would recommend a BRAVA SYSTEM for a year or more. Hoping to stimulate the growth.

It is very awkward but better than surgery now at your age.(THAT IS WHAT I WOULD RECOMMEND TO MY DAUGHTER FIRST)

once you are fully developed thenI will re evaluate and plan a treatment with your input. Novel Idea but it may work.