What Procedure I Need to Transform my Nose Like This Picture? (photo)

pls tell me what procedure i need to transform my nose like in this pic b......pic A is me , and pic B i want to be... i also want to add this that recently i had genioplasty so this is an old pic..now my chin is much same like in pic b

Rhinoplasty: Hard for yours to match a nose on another face

+2

Hello;

Please understand that Nature outs certain limitations on what we cosmetic plastic surgeons can accomplish. 

It is almost impossible to replicate a nose that currently  sits on another face.  There are so many factors involved.  For one, that nose that you shared with us, or any nose in a photograph, might not look appropriate on your face.

I see you as a good candidate for rhinoplasty and, certainly, you should be able to have an improved nose.  However, asking a surgeon to create a carbon copy of an admired nose onto your face is not reasonable.  Any surgeon who claims that he can, is not operating at the highest ethical level.

The most important thing is for the surgeon to be able to deliver a nose that looks natural and would satisfy you.  Therefore, I would advise you to seek consultation with a cosmetic plastic surgeon who is experienced enough to have confidence in computer imaging.  The computer imaging technology will allow you to see, on a computer screen, the predicted result of your rhinoplasty surgery.  You should be comfortable with the result, and the surgeon should be comfortable with his talent that would allow him to achieve that result. 

Robert Kotler, MD, FACS
Facial Plastic Surgeon
Author, SECRETS OF A BEVERLY HILLS COSMETIC SURGEON

Rhinoplasty

+2

While no one can guarantee the exact looking nose you posted, certainly showing photos of what your ideal is is a good way to start. The nose you present is very sculpted and not as natural looking as some others.  But raising the tip taking down the dorsal hump and defining the tip some more is certainly achievable.

Rhinoplasty for bump and profile refinement, and reducing bulbous tip.

+2

Rhinoplasty for bump and profile refinement, and reducing bulbous tip as well as projecting your dependent tip is what you need for the changes you describes. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results.

Rhinoplasty Surgery

+2

What you are trying to achieve is a higher nasal tip that is a bit more upturned than what you currently have.  This is achievable but please consult with a board certified specialist who can help you achieve what you desire.  As you are in India, many will allow a virtual or phone consultation.

Kimberly Lee, MD

What do I need for my nose

+1

You can come close to the shape you like in the photo with a rhinoplasty. However keep your expectation realistic, when you look in the mirror afterward you will still see your face, not the face in the photo. 

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

What Procedure I Need to Transform my Nose Like This Picture?

+1

In order to have a similarly shaped nose, IMHO, Rhinoplasty would need to thin the nasal tip (most likely with the addition of a conchal cartilage ear graft to the tip for added definition) and reduce the nasal bridge.  His chin is still stronger and IMO, you'd need to add a chin implant to match his chin projection.