What Procedure is Most Suitable for Me?

I have one higher nasal bridge than the other which is positioned slightly differently. This gives me the appearance of a deviated nose and as a result my profile from each side appears uneven. This deviation is visible when light is reflected onto my nose as the bridge bones appear obviously uneven and there is a gap in the left side as a result. Could this be corrected with non surgical rhinoplasty ?

What procedure is most suitable for me?

+1

A nonsurgical rhinoplasty will not fix asymmetrical, fractured nasal, and deviated septum. Any gap in the top of the nose is called an open roof deformity which would need to be closed with osteotomies.
A rhinoplasty reduce the nasal bones would need to be performed in order to straighten this nose.

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

+1

A nonsurgical rhinoplasty can correct dorsal irregularities or camouflage the irregularities.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Non-surgical rhinoplasty and crooked nose

+1

Dear Andriahike,

• Yes, a non-surgical rhinoplasty can be used to make a nose appear more straight
  • When you are ready, please see a rhinoplasty surgeon to get an opinion so you can know what to expect

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Non surgical rhinoplasty can correct asymmetry.

+1

Hi.

Hard to be sure without a picture, but it sounds like injecting some Juvederm into the lower side of your nasal bridge will make nose look straighter.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.