What Procedure Would Be Best, Smart Lipo or Liposuction for Lower Abs and Love Handles??

I am an African American female interested in getting fat removed from my upper/lower abs and love handles. I had an anterior back surgery which makes it hard to get rid of lower stomach pouch.

Options

+2
Smart lipo and traditional lipo can both decrease the amount of fat you have on your tummy, they just do it in different ways. Also, the Smart Lipo can tighten your skin a bit more because of the heating effect it gives. Ultimately though, your answer will have to come from a board certified plastic surgeon at your consultation and exam.