What Procedure is Required to Fix Loose Skin Around Belly Button?

After two pregnancies, I have a small amount of loose skin around my belly button, which makes my belly button droop/ be hooded. I also had liposuction eight years ago, and there is a small indentation above my belly button where it seems the surgeon took out too much fat. The skin is a bit droopier than this pic shows. Will only a tummy tuck fix this problem, or is there little enough loose skin that another, simpler procedure might work? What about lowering the belly button half an inch?

Mini tuck with belly button floating

+1
You have minimal extra skin and full tummy tuck would be too much. Your belly button position is high. I would recommend mini tuck with floating, lowering the belly button with no cut around belly button. You may check my web site for example of exact situation.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Loose skin around belly button

+1

You will have the best result with a tummy tuck to remove the excess skin and contour the belly button.  After two pregnancies it is unlikely that you could improve the appearance with any thing less that a tummy tuck.  Donald R. Nunn MD Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Skin issues above the belly button

+1

The standard answer to the question you raise is a tummy tuck, not an umbilicoplasty because there really is no such thing.  But in your case, a tiny skin excision might help because you clearly can't have a TT.  The lipo artifact looks fine and should be left alone unless you want some fat injected into it. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS