What Procedure Would You Reccommend for Too Much Lower Cheek Fat?

I have always has a lot of lower cheek fat and my chin is round and drops down when I smile. I want a more defined look where my chin leads into my cheeks. I have a lot of lower check fat, I feel like it looks masculine and jolly. I read about buccal fat removal, liposuction of the chin and neck, and lower face lifts, chin implats etc. I want to know what will help me get the refined, hollowed and angled look like Angelina Jolie or Kim kardashian. Please help!

Too much lower cheek fat

+1

It is important to make sure that the patient is height/weight proportional and not overweight.  If the patient is not overweight, then buccal fat pad removal to reduce the chubbiness of the cheeks can be considered.  Due to the reduction of buccal fat in the face that occurs with the aging process, it is very important that this should be underdone and not overdone.

Lower cheek fat and what to do.

+1

You don't have too much fat and you will need that fat as you grow older! I would need to see a profile of your face to see if a chin implant is indicated. You will find someone to do whatever you want, so be careful.

It is easy to take for granted what you have.

+1

The few photographs simply to not convey enough information to address your concerns.  I would be careful about ordering up all these surgeries.  Less is more.  From what little I can tell from your photos, you look like you have midface ptosis.  Under eye filler will likely be the safest and best option for this.  Possible a small degree of neck liposuction would also be very helpful.