Is There a Procedure Performed to Correct Adult Scaphocephaly?

I am 28 years old, I have an odd head shape (along with some pronounced facial asymmetry), and I was just diagnosed with mild scaphocephaly by a craniofacial surgeon. The doctor said there really wasn't any practical thing he could do to fix it. I trust the doctor's opinion, but I still wanted to pose the question here. Is any surgery practiced to correct adult scaphocephaly? Thank you for your time.

Adult scaphocephaly

+1

Recognizing mild scaphocephaly in adulthood is something that I would leave alone. It is treated in childhood for more significant forms when there is concern about increased intracranial pressure.