Whats Procedure Should I Opt So That I Can Get Rid of the Sagging Skin off my Body?

I have lost significant amount of body weight in the last two years due to which now i am facing problem of sagging skin around my stomach and my butt looks a little sagging as well ,what can i do to take care of both of these problems at once

Lower Body Lift to remove loose skin

+1

If you are considering a lower body lift - this procedure (LBL) is also referred to as  circumferential body lift = belt lipectomy.  This procedure is essentially 3 procedures in one: extended tummy tuck + waist/lateral thigh lift + buttock lift.  The buttock lift can also include buttock augmentation.  The lateral thigh lift will help contour the lateral aspect of your thighs.  The procedure can taken between 5-7 hours depending on the amount of tissue/skin that needs removal/treatment.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Body lift procedure

+1

I would wait for 6 months of weight stability before you have surgical procedures. Unfortunately there is no effective non-surgical method.  However, a body lift can truly change your life. Excess abdominal fat  and skin is removed, the abdomen and your core is tightened, your hips are raised and defined and your buttock has new definition and shape.  The combination is powerful and the results are immediate. I would do the body lift first, then stage procedures every 4-6 months. Healing time is 2-4 weeks. The most important thing is safety. Please don't compromise on this! See a board certified plastic surgeon

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Body lift surgery

+1

A body lift (also known as a  lower body lift) generally refers to a procedure known as a belt lipectomy a.k.a. circumferential body lift.  These procedures are usually tailored for a patient who has experienced significant weight loss. These procedures are designed to recontour the entire waist and lower trunk.

They include 3 procedures:

1.Tummy Tuck
2. Waist lift/lateral thigh lift
3. buttock lift

Many of my female patients who have lost volume in the their buttocks also option for buttock augmentation using their own tissue (auto-augmentation). These procedures are all very powerful. But the basic principle applies - you must accept some degree of scar for better form.

The good news - we strive to hide the scar in your waist/bikini line.

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Lower Body Lift is Transformative after Large Weight Loss

+1

Hi there-

Of course an exam would be necessary to know for sure, but it sounds like you would benefit from a lower body lift procedure. 

The keys to your safety and happiness will be finding a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience and talent performing this procedure. 

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Body lift

+1

Congratulations on losing the weight!  It sounds like form your description that a lower body lift may be the right choice for you.  An exam in person is key to make sure.  Good  luck.

Body lift surgery

+1

A body lift is designed to remove excess skin and fat all the way around your body to give you a 360 degree lift!  It is a procedure that takes about 5 hours to perform and most patients go home with a nurse or spend one to two nights at a hospital or recovery center. This procedure has the ability to radically change your figure. Recovery is about 10 to 14 days until you can drive a car.

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon