Procedure to Make Lips Wider/Mouth Bigger?

I have a very small mouth. The width of my mouth is very small as well, which makes me extremely unhappy. Is oral commissuroplasty necessary to get the results I want? Also, when I open my mouth, it is very small. Sorry, I don't have any pictures. Thank you.

Procedures For Wider Lips and Bigger Mouth

+1

In order to widen your lips and make your mouth bigger and wider, a surgical procedure can help.  I would recommend you see an oral surgeon or a plastic surgeon that has both a dental and medical degree. These procedures can be done but if not done by a highly trained and qualified practitioner, it can cause aesthetic and functional abnormalities.  Also, it is very important that this practitioner have a dental background because this is their domain and they know best about phonetics, anatomy and esthetics in this region.  Good luck and keep us informed.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Try no surgical approach first

+1

You can make you lips bigger with fillers like juviderm or enhance the lip outline. I would try that first before going under a knife 

Freehold Cosmetic Dentist