Which procedure would be best for me? (photo)

Minor Stomach issues. Love handles. Small amount of bra fat when I twist my torso.

Liposonix for stubborn belly fat

+1
Thank you for posting a picture. The best non-surgical fat removal treatment is Liposonix; used to eliminate fat deposits around the hips, waist, lower abdomen and thighs. Liposonix uses high-intensity ultrasound to destroy fat tissue. Be sure to consult with your doctor to make sure this is the best option for you.

Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Treatments Options

+1

If you can pinch an inch then you might be able to do either Liposonix or Coolsculpting, both are non-surgical body contouring options. Liposonix uses High Intensity Focused Ultrasound to destruct the fat, while Coolsculpting utilizes cold to destruct the fat. With Liposonix you can lose approximately 1 inch in 1 hour with 1 treatment. With Coolsculpting you can lose about 20%/30% of the fat treated. Either option is not going to yield immediate results as the body has to naturally remove the treated fat. This generally takes 8-12 weeks to be completed. Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see which option is best for you.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

The Answer May Be Both

+1

In our office at Key Laser we have had considerable experience with both Liposonix and CoolSculpting.The answer here is easy, the ultrasound energy of Liposonix can reflect off of bone, making treatment over bony areas, such as the ribs a lot more uncomfortable, whereas, with CoolSculpting, this is perhaps the easiest and most comfortable area to treat.The recommendation (1) CoolSculpting for the Bra Fat and Love Handles and (2) Liposonix or CoolSculpting for the Abdomen.

Douglas J. Key, MD
Portland Dermatologic Surgeon