Procedure for Post Op?

what are things that i will need to purchase for post op brazilian butt lift? and how soon can you take a shower after the surgery?

What you need to purchase for after your Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2

What you can and can't do after the Brazilian Butt Lift should really be determined by YOUR surgeon.  We all have different ways of doing things. How your surgeon performs this surgery will dictate what you can or can't do.  If the surgeon you choose can show you pictures of patients who he/she has operated on who have really GREAT results.....don't you think you should follow their recommendations?  If it has worked for other patients of theirs, it'll most likely work for you. 
I have a very strict routine that I tell all of my patients to follow which works great for my patients, but it doesn't mean it'll be the best thing for the surgery and technique that your surgeon is using.
Talk to your surgeon who knows you and knows what they will be doing for you.

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

After BBL you would need only resting in a lateral position plus elastic garments

+1

you would need elastic  comprhesive garment and  laying in a lateral position  and your breasts and hips  always over the bed at leaast during 10 days

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.