What Procedure Would I Need for my Upper Lip Scar? (photo)

I was wondering what type of scar therapy i would need the redness is getting better i had a tire iron fall on my face when i was 13 i have been using mederma gel for a while now but i still am scared to clean shave my upper lip because of the scar and the hair not growing there and shaving with eletric razor the days after it bothers me with the burning, itching from the hair growing back around it ... The winds it is very sensitive to and also very noticeable. Wondering wat i would need

Scar revision for the upper lip

+1

Indented scars on the upper lip do well with scar excision and layered closure. This would likely be the best option for you, followed by laser resurfacing. 

What Procedure Would I Need for my Upper Lip Scar?

+1

Scar revision under local anesthesia to re align the vermilion white line and the layers of deeper tissues.