What Procedure for my Abdomen Would I Be the Best Candidate? (photo)

I am 22 years old, have not had any children, but plan on having them somewhere down the line (5+ years). I have been overweight my whole life, but have lost about 75 pounds over the past 3 years. With that said, I'm still no where close to satisfied with the way my body looks. I'm currently looking into procedures such as Tummy Tucks, SmartLipo, SlimLipo, etc. But, am curious which one I'd be the best candidate for. Also interested in finding out about procedures for my arms and thighs. Thanks!

Smartlipo

+1

You are a good candidate for Smartlipo if you have areas of fat that will not respond to diet and exercise, those areas where there are localized fat deposits. Smartlipo will remove the fat and tighten the skin.

Body contouring

+1

You appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck.  If you are planning on having children, you will lose the results of the procedure during pregnancy.  SmartLipo may be a better option for you know (including for the thighs and arms) as long as you accept the fact that you may have some loose skin. Make sure you are at a stable weight as well.

What Procedure for my Abdomen Would I Be the Best Candidate?

+1

A FULL TUMMY TUCK! But best to seek ONLY in person evaluations from boarded PSs in your city. Best of luck. 

Body

+1

Even with those pictures, someone needs to see you and feel the quality of the skin. If you plan on having children, i would hate to see you go the tummy tuck route unless absolutely necessary. I would try Smart Lipo and live with a little excess skin.

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com