Procedure for Fixing Unflattering Smile?

As you can see, my smile isn't flattering, and I was wondering, what kind of procedure would I need to have it corrected? Would it be complicated or expensive? It's at a stage where I try to avoid smiling even while I'm in a meeting, socialising, or even with my girlfriend. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Enhancing Your Smile

+1

It is a bit difficult from the photo to analyze and treatment plan a smile make-over for you. Your smile comes from a place deep inside you and brightens the room whenever you share it. Modern dentistry can enhance the person you already are with Veneers, Bonding, Orthodontics, Whitening or some combination.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist