Which procedure for butt shaping and cellulite? (photo)

I am 28 years old, 5'8" 140lbs, no children yet. I work out an seem to see improvements everywhere except my butt. I do not like the shape a wish it was rounder and would pop more. But what's ugliest about it is the cellulite. It would be great if it were bigger, but the shape and cellulite are what I would like to address most. What would be the best procedure for my problem(

Fat Injection

+2

You could have your liposuction for getting the fat..and injected on your butts. We have a special Technique for helping cellulitis..using a special canula on those small holes.

Remember plastic surgery is not going to help 100% your cellulitis but you could be much better.

Small butts and cellulite

+1

Dear betterme,

Thanks for submitting your pictures. From observing your pictures , you can see loss of volume, mainly in the lower butts and indeed the cellulite is concentrated there. There are 2 common surgeries for volume replacement : 1. Fat injection, however, the fat does not last beyond 6 - 12 month as occured to many patients who came to my surgery center after having fat injection to the butts by other surgeons. 2. Butt implants, they do not disappear and can be made to the size and shape of your desire. In your sprcific case, I would recommend an oval bubble butt silicone implants in order to compensate for the discrepancy between the upper and lower butts. Consult with board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgery. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results since there are different techniques and implants shape.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite and fat

+1

Cellulite is difficult to deal with. Sometimes with buttock fat augmentation the cellulite areas can be elevated and divided and then fat injected.

Which procedure for butt shaping and cellulite?

+1

Th buttock shape and size can be improved as well as buttock dimpling.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Butt Shaping and Cellulite

+1

Liposuction with buttock fat grafting could help shape your buttock area. The cellulite can be improved with superficial fat grafting at the same time, or alternatively, a minimally-invasive procedure called Cellulaze (and sometimes both). I would not do these procedures at the same time, however, because the laser treatment could affect the graft survival. While you can expect improvement in cellulite from these techniques, you will likely not be able to completely get rid of all your cellulite.

Dr. Michelle Spring

Michelle Spring, MD

BBL and cellulite

+1

In my humble opinion you already have a beautiful body shape which is a great foundation to achieve a nice result. A BBL would do wonders on your body and specially your butt.

BUT, cellulite is another theme, it may improve after the BBL, but it will be dishonest if someone tells you it will disappear, because it will not.

And sadly to say sometimes it remain exactly the same no matter all of our efforts and techniques to improve it.

Feel encouraged....You will have a great result.

Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon