Procedure to Fix Natural Symmastia?

I have natural Symmastia. Its not the muscle, just skin that allows no cleavage line. There's not any fat underneath, my skin is just not connected to my chest wall. Do I have any options?

Treatment of Congenital Symmastia?

+1

Difficult to give you precise advice without direct examination but patients with congenital semester you may benefit from liposuction surgery of the pre sternal area. Whether this is a good option for you will depend on the physical examination;  the amount of  tissue over the sternal area  and the  quality of the overlying skin elasticity  are important considerations.

Natural synmastia

+1

This is an extremely difficult problem to treat if you do not have alot of fat. This is freqeutnly aggravated by excessive breast tissue so that a breast reduction or bra may provide you with some relief.