What Procedure to Fix Asymmetry Between Eyes/eyebrows? (photo)

Just wondering what can be done to fix this and a price estimate if possible. I've tried to research to see if other people have had this issue but could not find anything that fits my situation. Any replies are greatly appreciated. Thank You.

What Procedure to Fix Asymmetry Between Eyes/eyebrows?

+1

I am not sure that I could give any advice on this without a physical exam.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of facial procedures and brow lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Asymmetry

+1

Based on your photos, it is hard to answer your question. In my past, I have not operated on patients with minor issues as it is normal to have some asymmetry.I could give you a better answer following a consultation and exam.Ocassionally, a lateral lift of one brow is helpful. Consult a board certified plastic sureon in your area.All the best

Thomas A. Narsete, MD
Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon

Possible Botox for asymmetry between the brows

+1

It is hard to fully understand your question.  It is possible that you have thickened corragator muscle causing a bulge in this zone and Botox may be your answer.  

Procedures to fix asymmetry between eyes/eyebrows

+1

I'm sorry, but the picture you provided does not really show your eye and eyebrow area fully, so I'm not able to comment on any possible asymmetry.  A picture from the front would be more helpful.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon