Is this procedure too early for an 18 year old woman?

Are there greater risk for an 18 year old in the future? I am 5feet and 2 inches weighting about 138lbs.

Brazilian butt lift in an 18 year old.

There is no specific age minimum for a brazilian butt lift, although being a consenting adult would be important. It is a case by case decision with an informed patient.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

There are not greater risks. However, an 18 year old is more likely to be able to change the physique more with exercise and diet than an older individual.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210