Is this procedure too early for an 18 year old woman?

Are there greater risk for an 18 year old in the future? I am 5feet and 2 inches weighting about 138lbs.

Brazilian butt lift in an 18 year old.

+1

There is no specific age minimum for a brazilian butt lift, although being a consenting adult would be important. It is a case by case decision with an informed patient.

+1

There are not greater risks. However, an 18 year old is more likely to be able to change the physique more with exercise and diet than an older individual.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php