Why do Costs Change Month to Month for the Same Procedure?

I emailed a practice that specializes in Brazilian Butt lift. The original price was $14,000.00. But if I did it in May, it would be $10,500. I said I would not be able to travel until June. They said the cost in June would be $12,000.00. Why does pricing change from month to month for the same procedure with the same Doctor?

Price fluctuations

+2

Why does wrapping paper cost more Dec 20th than Dec 26th?  There can be supply and demand issues.  For example if the month of Feb is a particularily slow plastic surgery month,  one might have special lower surgical fees to encourage utilization of those unique time periods.  Good luck.

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Beware of big price fluctuations

+1

Most reputable plastic surgery practices don't have large fluctuations in their surgical quotes from month to month. Some discounts are typical and used as normal marketing promotions within reason to increase patient flow. Beware of large discounted prices that appear too good to be true!

Arturo Guiloff, MD
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic surgery prices

+1

Price should not change from month to month. The practice is just desperate to get your business....