Lifestyle Lift - I Would Like to Know How Much This Procedure Costs?

I have limited funds and need to know how much it costs, as face lift surgery is expensive!

cost of the face lift

+1
 If you're looking to have a lifestyle lift,talk to your sales associate or doctor. it's best to shop quality, not price since this is your face. The price of a facelift is driven by 3 components: The anesthesia doctors fee, the surgeons fee, and the operating room fee.
 A comprehensive lower face and neck lift usually takes approximally 3 hours in a certified and licensed outpatient ambulatory surgery Center under general anesthesia, not local.
 In our practice, we perform a comprehensive lower face and neck lift by tightening the neck muscles in 3 locations, removal of fatty deposits in the neck above and below the platysma muscle, tightening the facial muscles and jowls, and tightening inelastic skin in the face and neck area.
 For many examples, please see the link below to our comprehensive lower face and neck lift photo gallery

How much does lifestyle lift cost

+1

The price quoted is from 6 to 8 thousand. There are little extras tacked on sometimes. When you consider the true cost you must realize what you are giving up. Your procedure will not be monitored and you will have no anaesthesiologist in the room and you will be awake.The procedure is a formula procedure  and you may not fit into the formula operation and should have gotten an operation by a board certified plastic surgeon more fitted to your aging pattern .Also these doctors performing this operation are generally not plastic surgeons but doctors of other specialities.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

How much does a lifestyle lift cost?

+1

The lifestyle lift is a marketing trademark. A lifestyle lift is a lower facelift that is mass marketed to the public. Their business model relies on heavy volume in order to deliver the low price that they advertise. I'm not exactly sure what the cost is but my estimation is somewhere between  $6000 and $8000.

Traditionally, facial rejuvination surgery has been very expensive. The advent of very effective local anesthetic techniques have allowed surgeons to perform the procedure without general anesthesia which spares the patient expensive surgery center fees and anesthesia fees. Keeping a patient comfortable under local anesthetic is an art form and not many surgeons are experienced with this technique. I would make sure that you visit with a few different surgeons before making a decision.

Find a surgeon who you trust will not only give you great results but will also provide you with a great experience from the first consultation to the final post-op visit. If this costs a bit more, be patient and save your money. You will not be disappointed.

Todd C. Miller, MD

True cost of a Lifestyle Lift

+1

The price of a Lifestyle Lift may not fully reflect the true total cost. The Lifestyle Lift business model is to give low prices and do high volume. You may get a low price, but you're not really getting a bargain. You may very well get more than you're bargaining for. You may have limited funds available, but quality is worth saving for!

I host a weekly radio show about aesthetic procedures and products called, "New Reflections". We did a two part episode about the Lifestyle Lift. I would recommend that anyone possibly considering this procedure listen to the two part show. You will be shocked and amazed at what you hear. Make sure you do your homework. You can simply click the link below.

I recommend having your procedure done by a board certified plastic surgeon in his/her own private practice. You will get better value overall at any price!

I hope this info helps!

Adam Rubinstein, MD