How much will Rhinoplasty cost for me? (photos)

I am considering getting a nose job to reduce the size of the nasal tip as well as reducing the hump on my nose bridge. How much would this procedure cost on average and would it be complicated? And is this nose even attainable through rhinoplasty? I would even be happy if only the hump was reduced. Thank you
Here is a link to the costs of Rhinoplasty in your area.

How much will Rhinoplasty cost for me?

+1
The tip as well as the bridge can be reduced in size to create better balance. This can be done as a closed rhinoplasty.  This may cost $5000 on the low end.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.