How much will this procedure cost? I live in New York?

My left ear has a point at the end and it has a weird shape my right ear has a good shape can I remove the bump and reshape it like my right ear ? How much would that be ?

+1
Ear reshaping typically costs $4000 on the low end.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who regularly performs ear correction surgeries. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Ear surgery

+1

Reshaping the ear can vary in cost depending upon what needs to be done. Just removing that bump should not be too costly. But reshaping the entire ear in NYC could be $3-5K/side.