What is the New Procedure Called 'Eye Guide'?

I saw a segment on TV (Entertainment Tonight)about a new procedure by a plastic surgeon called 'eye guide' - has anyone heard of this new procedure? It supposedly is less invasive and quicker recovery time. I'm not sure I can say this but the doctor in the segment was a Greg Miller, but I can't find anything on him or the new procedure.

Eye Guide: Sounds like a branded procedure

+1

This sounds like it may be another one of a long list of "branded procedures".  These are generally just marketing concepts and not innovations in treatment.  I have never heard of it, and I would encourage you to research it more carefully.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

What is "eye guide"?

+1

Your guess is as good as mine. I have never heard of this, but I tell my patients to wait and see friends who have had "new" procedures done before trying it.