What Procedure is Right for Me if I Want to Breastfeed Again?

I am a 30 yr old mother of 2 with saline overs (about 180cc.) Following pregnancy and breastfeeding, my implants are quite saggy and I have stretchmarks and rippling. I'm very unhappy with the appearance of my breasts.

My husband and I are done with children for now, but there is a chance we would have another baby in 6-7 years. In the meantime, what is my best option? Would getting larger silicone implants help or do I need to wait and get a breast lift when I know we're done with babies?

Breast Revision

The safest thing to do is wait until all children decisions are finished.  But, if you want to enjoy them now, then get a decision from your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Danville Plastic Surgeon