Which Procedure Would I Benefit Most From? Cheek Implants, Buccal Fat Removal, Something Else?

I'd like to start with one procedure to try and achieve a more sculpted and overall more attractive look. I have a very round face and chipmunk cheeks (although the pictures from my phone are deceiving.) I feel as if my cheeks swallow my smile. I work out 6 days a week and I'm single percent body fat however my face remains round and undefined. My parents have very round faces/fat cheeks so I don't believe I'll lose it with age.Which procedure would help the most? Implants, lipo? something else?

Sometimes the Best Surgery is No Surgery

+1

Hi,

Many patients ask if I ever tell patients who come into my office for consultation that they do not need any surgery.  Based upon your photos, you would be one of the patients whom I would recommend not doing anything.  I would certainly avoid buccal fat removal and cheek implants.  Unfortunately if you consult with enough plastic surgeons you will easily find someone who will do something to you (likely unnecessarily).  If you have anything done in the future, stick to non-permanent facial fillers.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Facial rejuvenation

+1

I owuld not do anything for you at this point.   Your face appears very normal and I would not "mess" with it.

Facial cosmetic surgery

+1

I have seen overly prominent cherubic cheeks and you do not have them. My advice is to not have any facial surgery at this time. Save for when you are older and it will make a more positive contribution.

Aaron Stone, MD