What to Do for Remaining Flaccidity of Butt/thighs Post Lower Body Lift?

I had a lower body lift and inner thigh lift (groin incision) 5 wks ago and while the TT portion looks great I have significant loose skin on the thighs front and back and sagging buttock folds...would gluteal implants take up much slack? I have no body fat to use for grafting. Or do I need a second butt lift? And/or another thigh lift using an inner thigh incision running from groin toward knee? MD says he took 12-14cm of skin all the way around. Is there a limit to how much can be taken?

Lower body lift and looseness

There is always residual laxity after a lower body lift this is related to your overall skin quality. Remember if it is too tight, you can not bend and the scar may stretch or even pull apart.  The pull is always better near the closure. The further away you are the less it helps.  You  may need direct excision on the buttock crease, or implants.