Having Problems with Permanent Make Up (Eyebrows) Laser Removal? (Photo)

I had ugly permanent eyebrows which I went to "repair" with a beige colour only in the corners of the eyebrows.After I decided to have a laser removal.Doctors told me that sometimes pale colours used for permanent make up can oxide and cant be removed.This happened to me.On the last treatment,one of doctors told me that it can not be removed and another that it can be,but with more laser treatments.Now the skin in that area has changed the texture and I am worried about the scars.Please help.

Permanent eyebrow tattoo removal

+3

Now that the beige color has turned dark, the best option for removal is laser resurfacing with a fractional carbon dioxide laser. We typically use this laser for pale colors that have potential to oxidize.