Will Large Breast Implants Cause Problems?

What problems will I have with a saline implant that has 750cc's of saline and what size bra cup is that?

Breast implants bigger than 500cc's are a terrible idea.

+2

Hi.

Please don't do it.  Huge breast implants stretch your tissues, age very badly, and look totally fake.

Will Large Breast Implants Cause Problems

+1

There are numerous increased risks associated with this, and I am sure I will not even touch on half of them, but consider the following.

The size of the implant has been associated with:

1.Increased risk of loss of nipple sensation
2.Increased risk for long term breast ptosis (sagging)
3.Increased risk for chest wall deformation (curving of the ribs)
4.Increased risk of rippling or palpable /visible creases
5.Increased risk of lower pole tissue attenuation (thinning of the tissues of the breast)
6.Increased risk of secondary revisionary procedures
These are a few of the risks off the top of my head. Please discuss with your surgeon.

Most importantly, remember that although you are seeking breast enlargement, many women present complaining of breast overgrowth desiring breast reduction. These women report limited physical activity, neck/back/shoulder pain, shoulder grooving from bra straps, numbness in the fingers, rashes beneath the breasts, etc.

Many of these women feel significant relief with reductions as small as 300 cc yet you are considering adding twice that to your breasts. Think it over carefully.

I hope this helps

700 cc implants

+1

Large implants like these are obviously heavier than smaller implants. The heavier the implants, the more likely that they will stretch the skin and cause ptosis.  Rippling may be more noticeable as well.

Large Breast Implants

+1

A 750cc saline implant will be accompanied by a significant increase in the likihood of potential problems.  Women do much better and certainly have a more natural appearance if they use an implant which is no larger than the base of their breasts.  I agree that with the info provided, no one can give an accurate estimate of the postop cup size.

John Whitt, MD

Problesmd with large implants

+1

There are certainly more problems associated with large implants and you can't tell what cup size an implant will give you.  The problems are thinning of the tissues, bottoming out, numbness, need for lifting if you downsize etc.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS