Problems with Deep Acne/blackheads. How To Get Rid Of Them?

Hello, how to treat deep or even VERY DEEP blackheads? Ones that don't want to fade away or get out (I'm not trying to pick them up, but even if I would do it,it wouldn't work) for a long time? They stay deeply under the skin and I can't get rid of them. Thank You for help! Jan

Treatments for Deep Blackheads

+2

Use of topical RetinA (tretinoin) long-term will definitely slowly improve blackheads, even the deeper ones.  Acne extractions done by a professional in the dermatologist's office will also improve very deep blackheads.  Lastly, Isolaz (combination of a pneumatic vacuum and laser light therapy) is excellent for improving pores and blackheads. Our patients are very satisfied with Isolaz which requires no downtime and is very affordable.