Problems Breathing Through my Nose? (photo)

so i've been having this problem for a while. my left nostril is smaller then the right one. and i have ashtma to so it's even harder to breath sometimes. i went to a ENT and he told me that i have chronic rhinitis. but i honestly think it's more then that. my nose looks broken for some reason. i dont remember falling on my nose or anything like that. but when i got to bed my nose is fine.(when i lay down) otherwise it's very hard to breath for me. any suggestions please?

Problems Breathing Through my Nose?

+1

Your nose does look deviated and that is often associated with shifting of the nasal septum or weakness of the nasal valve area - these issues both cause nasal obstruction problems. A Facial Plastic Surgeon can evaluate you in the office and let you know if there are surgical or medical solutions to your nasal obstruction. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon