Problems with Breast Implants 4 Years Post Surgery?

My breasts have started to feel very tender and swollen. I had augmentation 4yrs ago,under the muscle. I'm aged 51 and no longer have a menstrual cycle as i've had a hysterectomy. I had a breast scan 4months ago due to me havingn PIP implants.The scan results were all clear yet in the last three weeks my breasts are so tender I can hardly bare to touch them. Should I be concerned

PIP implants

+1

The recommendation is to have these implants removed because of the high incidence of rupture. I recommend you see you plastic surgeon to address that particular situation.