I Have a Problem of Inward Slanting of Teeth on Either Sides and Causing Injury To tongue, what is the Best Option Available?

Doctor Answers 1


It is hard to make a recommendation without seeing you or even a picture.  It sounds like you need to see an Ortodontist to upright those teeth and place them in the proper alignment and position.

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Have a question? Ask a doctor

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.